A helpful perspective
Art Therapy is about reclaiming your true self, your innate beauty
and your powerful connection to Source.
Who is this for?
My support in this area will suit anyone who is struggling with any of the following....
- disordered eating
- body image issues
- unhealthy dieting
- clinical eating disorders
...OR those who feel they will benefit from growth in any of the 7 areas below.
Art Therapy for eating disorders focuses on 7 key areas needed to shed the old cocoon and strengthen your wings. The structure below is entirely flexible as everyone's journey is unique.
- Centering in awareness and your true self
- Understanding the eating disorder/disordered eating
- Skills for solving the problems
- Understanding and reclaiming emotions
- Healing body image issues
- Finding self acceptance
- Developing spiritual connection
How does the art therapy happen?
What if I'm not good at art?
It is not how the art looks that matters,
but what it is telling you about your experience.
What art materials are used?
And lastly! There's opportunity to start your own visual arts diary if you choose to. Additional suggestions can be given at the end of each session for further self-expression to be done at home.